Flat pack Kitchens –
Save money and do it yourself !!!!
Order your flat pack kitchen online at
You may have tried BUNNINGS Kaboodle Kitchens, or IKEA Kitchens or maybe even FREEDOM kitchens. But try out our website and I’m sure you will be very pleased with your end result.
We are a local small business using Australian made board and NO STANDARD SIZING, therefore you can build your cabinets to any size. You don’t have to try and fit a standard size cabinet into a space that just doesn’t work.
Order a FLAT PACK kitchen which can save you money or order an ASSEMBLED kitchen at a small extra price and then all you need to do is place your cabinets in place.
Below are a few helpful hints to help you with your online order –
- PLANNING is the key.
- Make a rough design on paper where you would like cabinets, drawers, pantry etc.
- Choose your colours. You can visit our Showroom to help with your colour selection.
- MEASUREMENTS – Start with your overall measurement. Always measure twice and then a third time to be sure !! You might like to try SKETCH UP which is a great on line tool to help.
- Start at one end of your kitchen and work your way around including panels / infill measurements to complete your design to your overall size. For example your panel will be an extra 16mm, which is the board width (18mm for 2 pac product).
- Work it out again on paper putting in all cabinet and drawer sizes, panels, kick bases, kick faces and benchtop sizes etc. Remember your cabinet and drawer unit sizes are carcass size, so when you order panels you will have to add the extra mm so they are flush with your cabinets including doors.
- Your flat pack cabinets and drawer units include hardware and doors. Don’t forget to read exactly what is included. For example – you will need to purchase your ladder kicks or adjustable feet, kick faces and handles separately.
- Now you are ready to go online and place your order.
Use the diagrams to help with understanding and organising your design. ie Kick bases, kick faces, tall panels, wall panels and infills.
However, if you are unsure and would like someone to install your kitchen for you. Our sister company Northside Kitchens can help you. Peter will come on site and give you a free quote. North Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast.
Visit our showroom and view all the different colour ranges. Unit 5 / 39-45 Cessna Drive Caboolture QLD 4510 (corner of Cessna and Skyreach)