Why are you Renovating?
Is it Functionality? Is it Style and Colours? Are you selling?
Depending on your reason, this will influence your renovation.
Figure out your essentials. Your kitchen must-haves.
Things to consider –
* What kind of benchtops do you want?
* Is your existing space enough or do you need more?
* How much storage space do you need?
* Would more stove or sink space make your kitchen easier to use?
* Will you replace your appliances?
* Do you have initial layout ideas?
* What style do you like?
* Does your family eat at a dining table or could a breakfast bar be an alternative?
* What bin system would best suit your family?
* Where do I need power points?
* What lighting do I want?
GET INSPIRED and enjoy your planning. This is when you can let your imagination run wild with lots of style research. Jump online, play with images on Google, look through home magazines. Laminex, Formica and Polytec websites. Pinterest or Facebook, plus, visit quick kitchens showroom and appliance suppliers in your area. You’ll be amazed how quickly the beginnings of your new kitchen will take shape in your mind.